About UsWe are a group of people of all ages holding professional careers in many different areas but all with a common mission, in voluntarily helping animals.
Copyright © 2011 – 2018
All Rights Reserved
Search this site
Aanifeira WebsitePortuguese Aanifeira website
Visit Aanifeira International on Facebook
About the author
Apart from having a full time job, my main enjoyment lies in supporting Aanifeira as a volunteer in many ways one of which includes creating/posting and updating this blog.
How to contact usFor further information on international cooperation on animal rescue, funding, international volunteer opportunities write to this email address: international at aanifeira dot pt (using the usual symbols of course). For local enquiries in Portugal contact us at: (+351) 256106323 or aanifeira at aanifeira dot pt (using the usual symbols of course).
- Christmas cards and 2020 Calendars now available! https://t.co/cN8HV2twNX 6 days ago
- Aanifeira will be celebrating 20 years of existence on 7th December. We are proud to be part of this history! https://t.co/x30Jd0De8q 6 days ago
- @business The best! 6 days ago
- So beautiful is Jessica - anyone to adopt? Jessica will be forever grateful! :) twitter.com/dodo/status/90… 2 years ago
- It was our pleasure to receive Dr. José Faria in July for his visit! Thank you for your visit. twitter.com/EUdogsandcats/… 2 years ago
- 124,248 hits
Tag Archives: Senior Dog Adoption
We love catching up and hearing from the people who have adopted animals from Aanifeira. It can be from Portugal or in a foreign country and one person who constantly keeps us updated on her dog is Betty from France. … Continue reading
It’s moments like these that make us just so happy! Aanifeira’s volunteers not only willingly come and offer their help and services to the shelter but sometimes there is an added bonus! Mascha with an Aanifeira dog Mascha, a Dutch vet, who … Continue reading
We just love catching up with old friends from Aanifeira! From time we bring updates of animals adopted in other countries (read here for more) and Sonia was one of these special cases being almost blind and incontinent when she was adopted by Betty … Continue reading
It’s not everyday that we have two dogs from the same kennel adopted out together on one day, but TODAY was one of those days for Xila and Polo, two long time residents at Aanifeira. Aanifeira’s has two fostering programs available for … Continue reading