About UsWe are a group of people of all ages holding professional careers in many different areas but all with a common mission, in voluntarily helping animals.
Copyright © 2011 - 2014
All Rights Reserved
Search this site
Aanifeira WebsitePortuguese Aanifeira website
Visit Aanifeira International on Facebook
About the author
Hi I'm Jackie, holding a full time job and working as a volunteer at Aanifeira. I write the articles for the blog and juggle all of this together with caring for my own five rescued street dogs.
How to contact usFor further information on international cooperation on animal rescue, funding, international volunteer opportunities write to this email address: international at aanifeira dot pt (using the usual symbols of course). For local enquiries in Portugal contact us at: (+351) 256106323 or aanifeira at aanifeira dot pt (using the usual symbols of course).
- As few as 3,200 tigers are left in the wild. @WWF is working to #doubletigers by 2022! panda.org/doubletigers ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 day ago
- Malaysia plans to protect 1M hectares of ocean = 50 islands & one of the world’s most biodiverse marine ecosystems! ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 5 days ago
- Forest loss must be reduced to near zero by 2020 to avoid dangerous climate change and economic losses. @WWF ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 6 days ago
- Because the ocean belongs to everyone and no one, too many have taken too much. ocean.panda.org #BluePanda ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 2 weeks ago
- Don't worry - The lights are not out due to a really wide-spread power cut. It's @WWF #EarthHour 20:30 your time! ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 month ago
- 77,135 hits
Tag Archives: No Kill Shelter
Most of us have heard something at some stage or another about the puppy mills or factory farmed dogs that exist in many countries around the world. For many unsuspecting animal lovers this seems unthinkable that animals are kept in … Continue reading →