About UsWe are a group of people of all ages holding professional careers in many different areas but all with a common mission, in voluntarily helping animals.
Copyright © 2011 – 2018
All Rights Reserved
Join 108 other followers
Search this site
Aanifeira WebsitePortuguese Aanifeira website
Visit Aanifeira International on Facebook
About the author
Apart from having a full time job, my main enjoyment lies in supporting Aanifeira as a volunteer in many ways one of which includes creating/posting and updating this blog.
How to contact usFor further information on international cooperation on animal rescue, funding, international volunteer opportunities write to this email address: international at aanifeira dot pt (using the usual symbols of course). For local enquiries in Portugal contact us at: (+351) 256106323 or aanifeira at aanifeira dot pt (using the usual symbols of course).
- Christmas cards and 2020 Calendars now available! https://t.co/cN8HV2twNX 2 years ago
- Aanifeira will be celebrating 20 years of existence on 7th December. We are proud to be part of this history! https://t.co/x30Jd0De8q 2 years ago
- @business The best! 2 years ago
- So beautiful is Jessica - anyone to adopt? Jessica will be forever grateful! :) twitter.com/dodo/status/90… 5 years ago
- It was our pleasure to receive Dr. José Faria in July for his visit! Thank you for your visit. twitter.com/EUdogsandcats/… 5 years ago
- 131,248 hits
Tag Archives: Claudia Jacques & Aanifeira
Aanifeira partnered with two different events over this past weekend once again bringing light to the continuing problem of animal welfare in Portugal. Last Friday July 13th, Mena Reis inaugurated her new boutique in the centre of the city of Santa Maria da Feira with a … Continue reading
Well known Portuguese celebrity and ‘Lost in the Tribe’ (Perdidos no Tribo) reality show participant, Claudia Jacques recently very kindly accepted our invitation to be the ‘Celebrity Ambassador’ for Aanifeira. Claudia was born in Porto and graduated in Modern Languages and Literature at the … Continue reading