About UsWe are a group of people of all ages holding professional careers in many different areas but all with a common mission, in voluntarily helping animals.
Copyright © 2011 – 2018
All Rights Reserved
Join 108 other subscribers
Search this site
Aanifeira WebsitePortuguese Aanifeira website
Visit Aanifeira International on Facebook
About the author
Apart from having a full time job, my main enjoyment lies in supporting Aanifeira as a volunteer in many ways one of which includes creating/posting and updating this blog.
How to contact usFor further information on international cooperation on animal rescue, funding, international volunteer opportunities write to this email address: international at aanifeira dot pt (using the usual symbols of course). For local enquiries in Portugal contact us at: (+351) 256106323 or aanifeira at aanifeira dot pt (using the usual symbols of course).
- Christmas cards and 2020 Calendars now available! https://t.co/cN8HV2twNX 3 years ago
- Aanifeira will be celebrating 20 years of existence on 7th December. We are proud to be part of this history! https://t.co/x30Jd0De8q 3 years ago
- @business The best! 3 years ago
- So beautiful is Jessica - anyone to adopt? Jessica will be forever grateful! :) twitter.com/dodo/status/90… 5 years ago
- It was our pleasure to receive Dr. José Faria in July for his visit! Thank you for your visit. twitter.com/EUdogsandcats/… 5 years ago
- 131,911 hits
Tag Archives: Chained dogs
Until quite recently, Portugal had a reputation for having dogs chained up both in suburban and rural areas. In many rural areas this problem still exists but things fortunately have improved in suburban areas. With the improvement in education and … Continue reading