About UsWe are a group of people of all ages holding professional careers in many different areas but all with a common mission, in voluntarily helping animals.
Copyright © 2011 – 2018
All Rights Reserved
Search this site
Aanifeira WebsitePortuguese Aanifeira website
Visit Aanifeira International on Facebook
About the author
Apart from having a full time job, my main enjoyment lies in supporting Aanifeira as a volunteer in many ways one of which includes creating/posting and updating this blog.
How to contact usFor further information on international cooperation on animal rescue, funding, international volunteer opportunities write to this email address: international at aanifeira dot pt (using the usual symbols of course). For local enquiries in Portugal contact us at: (+351) 256106323 or aanifeira at aanifeira dot pt (using the usual symbols of course).
- Christmas cards and 2020 Calendars now available! https://t.co/cN8HV2twNX 2 years ago
- Aanifeira will be celebrating 20 years of existence on 7th December. We are proud to be part of this history! https://t.co/x30Jd0De8q 2 years ago
- @business The best! 2 years ago
- So beautiful is Jessica - anyone to adopt? Jessica will be forever grateful! :) twitter.com/dodo/status/90… 4 years ago
- It was our pleasure to receive Dr. José Faria in July for his visit! Thank you for your visit. twitter.com/EUdogsandcats/… 4 years ago
- 129,142 hits
Tag Archives: Aanifeira Fundraising Events
Things have been really heating up this summer with Aanifeira continuing to participate in more fundraising events to raise money for the shelter. During the past month, Aanifeira Management team member and volunteer Angela Quaresma, who is in charge of … Continue reading
Every August for the past several years now, Santa Maria da Feira (SMF) the county where Aanifeira is located, celebrates the largest medieval fair (Feira Medieval) in Portugal. The event, held for over a period of 10 days in the centre of … Continue reading
Aanifeira partnered with two different events over this past weekend once again bringing light to the continuing problem of animal welfare in Portugal. Last Friday July 13th, Mena Reis inaugurated her new boutique in the centre of the city of Santa Maria da Feira with a … Continue reading