About UsWe are a group of people of all ages holding professional careers in many different areas but all with a common mission, in voluntarily helping animals.
Copyright © 2011 – 2018
All Rights Reserved
Search this site
Aanifeira WebsitePortuguese Aanifeira website
Visit Aanifeira International on Facebook
About the author
Apart from having a full time job, my main enjoyment lies in supporting Aanifeira as a volunteer in many ways one of which includes creating/posting and updating this blog.
How to contact usFor further information on international cooperation on animal rescue, funding, international volunteer opportunities write to this email address: international at aanifeira dot pt (using the usual symbols of course). For local enquiries in Portugal contact us at: (+351) 256106323 or aanifeira at aanifeira dot pt (using the usual symbols of course).
- Christmas cards and 2020 Calendars now available! https://t.co/cN8HV2twNX 6 days ago
- Aanifeira will be celebrating 20 years of existence on 7th December. We are proud to be part of this history! https://t.co/x30Jd0De8q 6 days ago
- @business The best! 6 days ago
- So beautiful is Jessica - anyone to adopt? Jessica will be forever grateful! :) twitter.com/dodo/status/90… 2 years ago
- It was our pleasure to receive Dr. José Faria in July for his visit! Thank you for your visit. twitter.com/EUdogsandcats/… 2 years ago
- 124,251 hits
Category Archives: Volunteers
We always enjoy hearing news of how our animals are after they have been adopted and are in a totally new environment. This month, we had news from Holland about one of our senior shelter dogs plus we had a visit … Continue reading
Last Saturday, January 5th, Aanifeira was delighted to receive a group of 18 scouts from the Clã 20 Agrupamento 465 Sto. Ovideo, located in Vila Nova de Gaia (next to Porto) for a day of volunteering in animal welfare at … Continue reading
This is Percival and he’s just one happy dog! Percival is one of Aanifeira’s luckier dogs in that he has a special fosterer called Beatriz who comes with her mother Sara, every Saturday morning at around 10H00 to Aanifeira to collect him and take … Continue reading
Over the next few weeks, I will introduce you to the Aanifeira volunteers who work behind the scenes making their various contributions to the shelter in a very productive way. This time it is our computer expert Pedro Pinto who has given a … Continue reading