About UsWe are a group of people of all ages holding professional careers in many different areas but all with a common mission, in voluntarily helping animals.
Copyright © 2011 – 2017
All Rights Reserved
Search this site
Aanifeira WebsitePortuguese Aanifeira website
Visit Aanifeira International on Facebook
About the author
Apart from having a full time job, my main enjoyment lies in supporting Aanifeira as a volunteer in many ways one of which includes creating/posting and updating this blog.
How to contact usFor further information on international cooperation on animal rescue, funding, international volunteer opportunities write to this email address: international at aanifeira dot pt (using the usual symbols of course). For local enquiries in Portugal contact us at: (+351) 256106323 or aanifeira at aanifeira dot pt (using the usual symbols of course).
- Inspiring @KarmaTube Video: An Act of Dog shar.es/1THDYy 1 month ago
- Petition | Live dog set on fire and cooked for its meat in China! dailypetition.com/Live-dog-set-o… 1 month ago
- RT @BBCPhilipSim: MSPs will vote on ending outright ban on puppy tail docking this afternoon; appears there'll be a bit of debate too, desp… 2 months ago
- Bid to equip fire-fighters with pet oxygen mask carodog.eu/bid-to-equip-f… 2 months ago
- RT @dodo: This boy just found his missing dog and is over the moon 🐶❤️ https://t.co/WzI6OvSoaj 2 months ago
- 108,868 hits
Category Archives: Volunteers
It was the perfect pre-spring day last Saturday March 14th for a small group of 4 girl scouts (caminheiras) and their leader (chefe) from the Agrupamento 610 Grijó (Mosteiro), located just 16 kms north of Aanifeira, who arrived in the … Continue reading
We would like to announce that after spending two years working at our clinic, we were very sorry to see veterinarian Sara Latourrette leave Aanifeira at the end of May this year. Sara took the decision to move on to … Continue reading
We are delighted to inform that the Dutch company Aequor, which is the Centre of Expertise for the Dutch food and environment sectors, has nominated Aanifeira as a recognized foreign training company. With a validity until 9th September 2017, this recognition will allow … Continue reading
It’s moments like these that make us just so happy! Aanifeira’s volunteers not only willingly come and offer their help and services to the shelter but sometimes there is an added bonus! Mascha with an Aanifeira dog Mascha, a Dutch vet, who … Continue reading