About UsWe are a group of people of all ages holding professional careers in many different areas but all with a common mission, in voluntarily helping animals.
Copyright © 2011 – 2018
All Rights Reserved
Search this site
Aanifeira WebsitePortuguese Aanifeira website
Visit Aanifeira International on Facebook
About the author
Apart from having a full time job, my main enjoyment lies in supporting Aanifeira as a volunteer in many ways one of which includes creating/posting and updating this blog.
How to contact usFor further information on international cooperation on animal rescue, funding, international volunteer opportunities write to this email address: international at aanifeira dot pt (using the usual symbols of course). For local enquiries in Portugal contact us at: (+351) 256106323 or aanifeira at aanifeira dot pt (using the usual symbols of course).
- Christmas cards and 2020 Calendars now available! https://t.co/cN8HV2twNX 2 years ago
- Aanifeira will be celebrating 20 years of existence on 7th December. We are proud to be part of this history! https://t.co/x30Jd0De8q 2 years ago
- @business The best! 2 years ago
- So beautiful is Jessica - anyone to adopt? Jessica will be forever grateful! :) twitter.com/dodo/status/90… 4 years ago
- It was our pleasure to receive Dr. José Faria in July for his visit! Thank you for your visit. twitter.com/EUdogsandcats/… 4 years ago
- 130,496 hits
Category Archives: Cat Welfare
On February 24th, Aanifeira once again, proudly participated in the World Spay Day 2014 event sponsored by the Humane Society International. This year proved to be a milestone being the 20th annual World Spay Day and was the most successful to-date with 600 event … Continue reading
It isn’t always that we have a double adoption from a same family at Aanifeira, but last Saturday was an exception when two very beautiful orange and white cats were finally given a new opportunity in life together. Skoda and Yoda are … Continue reading
The 15th International Companion Animal Welfare Conference (ICAWC 2013), hosted by Dogs Trust International, U.K.’s largest dog welfare charity, was held this week from 14-16 October in Barcelona, Spain. Barcelona with its coastal location, Mediterranean climate and famous and unique contemporary art made it not … Continue reading