About UsWe are a group of people of all ages holding professional careers in many different areas but all with a common mission, in voluntarily helping animals.
Copyright © 2011 – 2018
All Rights Reserved
Search this site
Aanifeira WebsitePortuguese Aanifeira website
Visit Aanifeira International on Facebook
About the author
Apart from having a full time job, my main enjoyment lies in supporting Aanifeira as a volunteer in many ways one of which includes creating/posting and updating this blog.
How to contact usFor further information on international cooperation on animal rescue, funding, international volunteer opportunities write to this email address: international at aanifeira dot pt (using the usual symbols of course). For local enquiries in Portugal contact us at: (+351) 256106323 or aanifeira at aanifeira dot pt (using the usual symbols of course).
- Christmas cards and 2020 Calendars now available! https://t.co/cN8HV2twNX 12 months ago
- Aanifeira will be celebrating 20 years of existence on 7th December. We are proud to be part of this history! https://t.co/x30Jd0De8q 12 months ago
- @business The best! 12 months ago
- So beautiful is Jessica - anyone to adopt? Jessica will be forever grateful! :) twitter.com/dodo/status/90… 3 years ago
- It was our pleasure to receive Dr. José Faria in July for his visit! Thank you for your visit. twitter.com/EUdogsandcats/… 3 years ago
- 126,462 hits
Category Archives: Animal Foundations
Aanifeira is extremely proud to announce that The Body Shop Foundation has chosen to support this association through their Dragon Fruit Lip Butter Grants Programme activity for Animal Protection. The Body Shop Foundation is a charitable company which operates closely with The Body Shop … Continue reading
Since 2008, Aanifeira has had the wonderful support of the Animal Medical Care Foundation (AMCF) in the form of donations of medicines and equipment for our veterinary clinic, very successful real life and virtual adoptions and as well the close … Continue reading
Aanifeira was delighted to receive Sylvie Hood, of the Animal Medical Care Foundation (AMCF) recently, for a visit to see the shelter and meet all the staff and volunteers. Sylvie was visiting Portugal with her husband Mike on holiday and had made Aanifeira part of their itinerary, as … Continue reading