About UsWe are a group of people of all ages holding professional careers in many different areas but all with a common mission, in voluntarily helping animals.
Copyright © 2011 - 2016
All Rights Reserved
Search this site
Aanifeira WebsitePortuguese Aanifeira website
Visit Aanifeira International on Facebook
About the author
Apart from having a full time job, my main enjoyment lies in supporting Aanifeira as a volunteer in many ways one of which includes creating/posting and updating this blog.
How to contact usFor further information on international cooperation on animal rescue, funding, international volunteer opportunities write to this email address: international at aanifeira dot pt (using the usual symbols of course). For local enquiries in Portugal contact us at: (+351) 256106323 or aanifeira at aanifeira dot pt (using the usual symbols of course).
- RT @BBCPhilipSim: MSPs will vote on ending outright ban on puppy tail docking this afternoon; appears there'll be a bit of debate too, desp… 1 week ago
- Bid to equip fire-fighters with pet oxygen mask carodog.eu/bid-to-equip-f… 1 week ago
- RT @dodo: This boy just found his missing dog and is over the moon 🐶❤️ https://t.co/WzI6OvSoaj 2 weeks ago
- Urge India to shut down equine-serum facilities that extract large amounts of blood from horses and donkeys: petauk.org/horsesindian 1 month ago
- @mariaamorim0106 Boa tarde, este gato foi adotado em Aanifeira? Se sim diga-nos quando é que foi? Obg. 3 months ago
- 107,440 hits
Category Archives: Animal Abuse
February 1st – This is a day that we shouldn’t have to remember! But due to the cruelty of a nation that totally disrespects the welfare of animals, it is essential that everyone joins forces in a worldwide effort to … Continue reading
Today, October 4th, is WORLD ANIMAL DAY (WAD) and for us at Aanifeira it is one of the days that always brings to light the number of animals that we rescue throughout the year and what we go through each … Continue reading
We love catching up and hearing from the people who have adopted animals from Aanifeira. It can be from Portugal or in a foreign country and one person who constantly keeps us updated on her dog is Betty from France. … Continue reading
It was a busy week at Aanifeira this week along with the normal day-to-day running of the shelter and veterinary clinic, there were several adoptions plus one new canine member to the shelter. Last Tuesday vet Claudia arrived at the shelter to open up, … Continue reading