About UsWe are a group of people of all ages holding professional careers in many different areas but all with a common mission, in voluntarily helping animals.
Copyright © 2011 – 2017
All Rights Reserved
Search this site
Aanifeira WebsitePortuguese Aanifeira website
Visit Aanifeira International on Facebook
About the author
Apart from having a full time job, my main enjoyment lies in supporting Aanifeira as a volunteer in many ways one of which includes creating/posting and updating this blog.
How to contact usFor further information on international cooperation on animal rescue, funding, international volunteer opportunities write to this email address: international at aanifeira dot pt (using the usual symbols of course). For local enquiries in Portugal contact us at: (+351) 256106323 or aanifeira at aanifeira dot pt (using the usual symbols of course).
- So beautiful is Jessica - anyone to adopt? Jessica will be forever grateful! :) twitter.com/dodo/status/90… 3 months ago
- It was our pleasure to receive Dr. José Faria in July for his visit! Thank you for your visit. twitter.com/EUdogsandcats/… 3 months ago
- Inspiring @KarmaTube Video: An Act of Dog shar.es/1THDYy 4 months ago
- Petition | Live dog set on fire and cooked for its meat in China! dailypetition.com/Live-dog-set-o… 5 months ago
- RT @BBCPhilipSim: MSPs will vote on ending outright ban on puppy tail docking this afternoon; appears there'll be a bit of debate too, desp… 5 months ago
- 111,820 hits
Category Archives: Animal Abuse
February 1st – This is a day that we shouldn’t have to remember! But due to the cruelty of a nation that totally disrespects the welfare of animals, it is essential that everyone joins forces in a worldwide effort to … Continue reading
Today, October 4th, is WORLD ANIMAL DAY (WAD) and for us at Aanifeira it is one of the days that always brings to light the number of animals that we rescue throughout the year and what we go through each … Continue reading
We love catching up and hearing from the people who have adopted animals from Aanifeira. It can be from Portugal or in a foreign country and one person who constantly keeps us updated on her dog is Betty from France. … Continue reading
It was a busy week at Aanifeira this week along with the normal day-to-day running of the shelter and veterinary clinic, there were several adoptions plus one new canine member to the shelter. Last Tuesday vet Claudia arrived at the shelter to open up, … Continue reading