Dear Aanifeira friends around the world,
Aanifeira is participating in the Humane Society’s World Spay Day during the month of February where we will be spaying/neutering a total of 29 dogs in this campaign. Check out this link for the story behind the animals we rescued.
Also during this Spay/Neuter Awareness month, from February 1 – 29, 2012, The Humane Society is holding its World Spay Day 2012 Pet Photo Contest of which Aanifeira has entered into.
So, in order to help Aanifeira even in the smallest way, you can upload favourite photos of your pets as from TODAY February 1st, 2012 by following the easy steps below:
- Enter for free your pet’s photo on this link hsi.org/photocontest
- Upload the photo and provide a brief story of your pet.
- Choose a pre-qualified organization, in this case – Aanifeira – Associacao dos Amigos dos Animais de Santa Maria da Feira to benefit from the votes your pet’s photo receives.
- Each vote for your pet’s photo is just a $1 donation, and all funds raised go to support spay/neuter to help save pets’ lives.
- Yes you can VOTE for your pet!
- Ask everyone you know to vote for your pet’s photo.
You can win prizes for getting the highest number of votes and for having the best photo!
Here is the Humane Society’s agenda for Spay Day month:
- Feb. 1 — photo contest is open, enter now!
- Feb. 14 — World Spay Day is just 2 weeks away. Enter/vote now!
- Feb. 28 — today is World Spay Day; only one more day to enter photo contest!
- Apr. 2 — thanks to you, our organization earned $$$ from the photo contest!
Many thanks to all of you around the world for supporting us in World Spay Day.
Here’s to a great World Spay Day 2012!