About UsWe are a group of people of all ages holding professional careers in many different areas but all with a common mission, in voluntarily helping animals.
Copyright © 2011 - 2014
All Rights Reserved
Search this site
Aanifeira WebsitePortuguese Aanifeira website
Visit Aanifeira International on Facebook
About the author
Hi I'm Jackie, holding a full time job and working as a volunteer at Aanifeira. I write the articles for the blog and juggle all of this together with caring for my own five rescued street dogs.
How to contact usFor further information on international cooperation on animal rescue, funding, international volunteer opportunities write to this email address: international at aanifeira dot pt (using the usual symbols of course). For local enquiries in Portugal contact us at: (+351) 256106323 or aanifeira at aanifeira dot pt (using the usual symbols of course).
- World Animal Day at Aanifeira in Portugal. wp.me/pXyKt-1kJ 3 weeks ago
- RT @GreeceExposed: @GreeceExposed Police assisted in search @hellenicpolice @Vkikilias he was rushed to vet with critical burns http://t.co… 1 month ago
- RT @GreeceExposed: @GreeceExposed (correction)10:30 am London 1 month ago
- The rewards of adopting a senior dog. wp.me/pXyKt-1jT 1 month ago
- Sarajevo: Story of corruption and sad dogs from Gladno polje shelter wp.me/p4CTOy-9n via @wordpressdotcom 1 month ago
- 66,771 hits